Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Well it was my birthday yesterday (7th) - i am now 23 years old. 23....23....sounds so old, feels like yesterday i turned 19. However whenever somebody at worked asked me 'how old are you today' my response, '23', their reaction has been 'oh my god you're just a baby!' lol certainly doesn't feel like i am a baby anymore. Went out for dinner with dad one night and my mum on the other, have to be really honest here - i cannot pick good healthy food to eat off a menu yet!! I have saved a lot of points both nights because i know how bad i am when it comes to restaurants. However had a sneak peek at my weight today and I'm still losing so mustn't have done too much damage.

HOWEVER i received enough vouchers and cash to buy myself a Wii for my birthday yay me!! Going to get it tomorrow after work, so excited!!!

I don't really have much else to write because my brain has gone nun nights so i think I'll take myself to bed and rest up my Wii arm because I'm in for a long Easter weekend of tackling my 5 year old at bowling (shes an absolute gun!)

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment