Sunday, March 15, 2009

My first blog

Well...this is my first time at writing a blog. I have started this blog as a diary entry to my weight loss and my day to day life. I hope that writing down my thoughts here, on hopefully a daily basis, I can clear my head from any mental blocks that stand in my way!

To share a little bit about me, i'm a single mum to a 5yo daughter. I'm 22 yo and i work full time for a roller door company. I'm currently doing weight watchers and have been on and off for a year - but this time i've been successful and determined and have really fit right into the groove of eating right and exercising. I hope to post many photos of this journey as i will be going through a full body transformation and would love to have it documented in my blog for myself and others to follow and to look back on. I just need to figure out how to put the pictures up!

WATCH THIS SPACE - I AM GETTING SMALLER!

No comments:

Post a Comment